Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A very long absence.

It was only due to an assignment for a class I am currently taking that I even remember this blog exists. So many years and so much has happened between the time this blog was created and today.

I am now twenty-two years old. I never pursued cosmetology as a career after schooling, but I still find it a fun hobby. I still own too much nail polish to count.

It might seem strange to some that I went from pursing doing hair for a living to currently seeking a degree in web design, but both things are passions of mine. They are even similar in some ways. Both allow me to express my creativity and involve creating styles for clients. I am able to express myself and create something unique and special for every project or client.

Who knows if I will take blogging up as a full time passion. Between school, work, and a relationship some things tend to get forgotten about. Sometimes for up to even three years. Rediscovering this blog has been a great little peek back in time.

Even though the hopes and dreams I had as a nineteen year old have changed more than just a little, I am still full of new hopes and dreams for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how we change over time huh?
    Good luck with your endeavors in web design and maybe even cosmetology!

    ReplyDelete