Friday, February 1, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 2 Orange!

Hello lovely followers! I had so much fun with this challenge yesterday, that I could not wait to undo all my work and start over again for today. Something tells me I am going to need to stock up on nail polish remover if I am going to be changing my nails each day. 


Anyways, onto today's manicure! I was feeling inspired by one of my favorite orange things - tigers! So I present to you my first attempt at tiger stripes. These nails were so easy to do, and I just cannot wait to show them off when I go out today!



To recreate this look, you will need an orange polish and a black striper. I used OPI Y'all Come Back, Ya Hear? which is a gorgeous orange jelly that was a part of the OPI Texas collection as well as a black striper from So Easy. A striper is really necessary if you want crisp, fine lines in any polish design but a thin paint brush can also be used in a pinch.


And a few more pictures to show off this look:



Have you tried the 31 Day Nail Challenge before? Share your take on today's challenge in the comments below!

4 comments: