Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello lovelies!

This blog has been an idea of mine for quite a long time now, but I have finally decided to stop putting it aside and make it a reality. I will be posting all sorts of random mutterings about things related to beauty, be it hair, nail polish, makeup, or what say you.

So I'll just do a short little introduction to start things off. My name is Teddi and I am a nineteen year old cosmetology student. I love everything related to making yourself look your best, so why not go to school to do what I love for a living? My collection of nail polish is ridiculous, but still nothing compared to the massive amounts of makeup that I own and play around with. I currently live in Phoenix, Arizona and I absolutely adore the desert. I also adore dogs and cats and other furry creatures.

And that's about that. Stay tuned for more content and feel free to comment on what sort of posts you would like to see in the future.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited to finally become part of the blogging community. I already love it! ;)

      Delete